From our surgery team to our surgery suite, you can count on the plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice of Barry N. Silberg, MD, FACS, in Santa Rosa CA to have the best surgeon, technology, and care. Dr. Silberg’s practice has earned the reputation of being the surgeon’s plastic surgeon by using state-of-the-art technology combined with a talent for aesthetic artistry and the provision of excellent care. For years he has exceeded patient expectations.
Latest State-of-the-Art Equipment
- External Ultrasound Assist: External Ultrasound Assist is a method of preparing tissue for surgery by infusing fluid followed by high frequency ultrasound using a special device designed especially for this procedure. The treatment results in faster recovery, less bruising, and better results. This newer technique has tremendous benefits for patients, but is not typically done in all cosmetic surgery practices.
- Argon Force GSU unit: This is an extremely advanced way of performing surgery that speeds the rate of healing and reduces swelling and discomfort. We are pleased to be able to offer the latest innovations in cosmetic surgery, like the Argon unit.
- Computer Imaging: Explore your options with Dr. Silberg's extremely high-resolution digital computer imaging. This goes far beyond the usual video scan, revealing more details than previously possible. Not only can the patient get a preview of what to expect — the surgeon can plan ahead for what is possible.
- Endoscopic Surgery: The latest endoscope — the same as the one used at Stanford and the University of California, San Francisco — allows precise control and minimal incisions when working in the deeper layers. A miniature television camera sits on the tip of a retractor. The image is sent to a high-resolution monitor which allows the surgeon to see far more than would otherwise be possible. The main benefit of this technique is less trauma for the patient and more precise control for the physician, providing better results.
- VariLite Laser Treatment: Dr. Silberg uses state-of-the-art fast, comfortable and effective treatment for vascular, pigmented and cutaneous lesions.
- HydraSolve™ Lipoplasty System: Dr. Silberg employs a new approach to aesthetic body contouring by removing localized deposits of excess fat. HydraSolve™ utilizes warmed and low pressurized saline solution and a specially designed cannula employing Tissue Liquefaction Technology (TLT) to simultaneously liquefy and remove fat without damage to other vital tissues. Because it does not use cutting or shear force to remove fatty tissue, the HydraSolve™ system eliminates the need for the forceful thrusting required in traditional liposuction procedures. HydraSolve™ is designed to contour the body by removing localized deposits of excess fat.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Dr. Silberg Today!
For more information or to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Silberg, call our office at (707) 528-0911 or submit our online form today! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.