These days, women and men alike are seeking ways to turn back the clock without undergoing a surgical procedure. In recent years, advances in science and technology have created a variety of effective non-invasive options that can provide dramatic results with immediate or almost immediate results.
People are living longer and many have remained in the work force beyond what was previously considered retirement age. Let Dr. Silberg help you explore the available options so that you can look as good as you feel with any number of non-surgical options, without incurring the inconvenience and downtime of a surgical procedure. Before considering cosmetic surgery, you may want to explore some of the non-surgical treatments that are available at Dr. Silberg’s office.
Enhance Your Features with Non-Surgical Treatments
You may very well be a candidate for a less-invasive treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Dr. Silberg can help you find the best solution to meet your aesthetic goals.
For your consideration:
- Kybella® to reduce that double chin
- Dermal fillers for facial contouring, fill deep grooves and wrinkles
- BOTOX® for frown lines and crows feet (fine lines around the eyes)
- Dermapen 3™ for skin rejuvenation and treatment for scars
- miraDry® to safely and permanently eliminate underarm sweat
- CryoProbe to remove lesions, skin tags, and other skin imperfections
- Laser treatments for treating vascular, pigmented and cutaneous legions (spider veins, rosacea, brown age spots, sun damage, raised lesions, and warts)
- High-quality pharmaceutical-grade Obagi® skin care products for a flawless complexion
- Sun screen products by Obagi® for office and outdoor activities to protect your skin from harmful UV rays
- LATISSE® products for long, thick, sensuous eyelashes
- Liquid Smile to whiten your teeth and brighten any smile
- ZO Skin Care
- Factor 5 Anti Aging Serum
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Call our office today to learn more about the non-surgical treatments offered at Dr. Silberg’s Santa Rosa office at (707) 528-0911 or submit a confidential information request using our online form.